Pompeian’s Winning Culture:
- Safety and Quality – Ensure safety and quality is first in everything that we do
- Innovation – Working with state of the art technology to produce the industries’ most innovative family of products.
- Skills Building – Various opportunities to acquire new skills through on-site and off-site training sessions.
- Flexible Work and Career Paths – Multiple working schedules and career paths to fit the needs of you and your family.
- Teamwork – The ability to become part of a team, influence positive change within the organization, and drive company growth.
- Employee Recognition – Quarterly service awards to reward employee service and dedication to the Pompeian way.
- Community Driven – Connect with the local community through Pompeian’s Olive Branch Project to empower and educate Baltimore’s youth.
- Corporate Social Responsibility – We’re committed to offering high-quality, ethically sourced, and responsibly produced products.
- Pompeian PRIDE: Personally taking Responsibility and Initiative and to Drive Excellence
At Pompeian, our benefits focus on work-life integration. We not only offer health benefits such as medical or dental, we provide programs and opportunities to address needs both at work and at home. An Employee Assistance Program is accessible to all employees and their household members to help with personal or professional problems that may interfere with work or family responsibilities. Our comprehensive health care program provides flexibility and choice to cover the healthcare needs of employees and dependents. In addition Pompeian provides a 401k plan with competitive match, Paid Time Off, Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance. There are opportunities to give back to the community through the Olive Branch Project and ways to promote personal health and wellness with the O-Live Healthy program. There are also numerous informal benefits such as employee cookouts, company celebrations, and access to aquarium tickets and Ravens and Orioles Tickets throughout the year.
Equal Employment Policy:
To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Pompeian will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Pompeian's employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic testing, veteran or disabled veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, status regarding public assistance, or other protected classifications according to local, state and federal laws. The policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training. It is the responsibility of Pompeian's management team to see that this policy of equal employment opportunity is upheld and communicated to all employees.