Chopped Greek Salad
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
- 4 cups salad greens
- In a large serving bowl, stir together onion, Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Stir in cucumber, tomatoes, feta, chickpeas, olives and parsley until well blended. Divide chopped salad and salad greens among 4 plates and serve immediately.