Easy Moroccan Carrots
- Salt, to taste
- 1 (16 oz.) bag baby carrots
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Pompeian Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Seasoned Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
1. Cook carrots in a large pot of salted boiling water until tender, about 5 minutes. Combine Pompeian Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil, vinegar, honey, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt in a large bowl; whisk until blended. Drain carrots and transfer to the bowl; add mint leaves and toss to coat with dressing. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Note: 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley leaves, chopped, and 1 Tbsp. dried mint can be substituted for fresh mint leaves.