Bacon Brie Pull Apart Bread
- 2 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1 sourdough loaf of bread
- 5 oz. of brie cheese, chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon until brown and then remove.
- Cut the bread into 1-inch size cubes. Don't cut all the way through the bread so it will hold its form.
- In a small bowl combine bacon, sage, and thyme.
- Add the cheese into the cut pieces of the bread. Then top it off with the bacon and herbs.
- Drizzle the top with Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil and then place into the oven.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes and then remove.
- Serve warm.
Author: A Zesty Bite