Bacon Ranch Crispy Potato Skins
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Using a clean paper towel, pat the potato peels dry.
- In a large bowl combine potato skins, Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and 2 teaspoons of ranch mix. Toss until well combined.
- Spray sheet pan with Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cooking Spray. Spread potato peels out in an even layer on sheet pan.
- Roast potato skins for 15 minutes or until brown and crispy, tossing the skins halfway.
- Toss warm skins with remaining ranch seasoning, bacon, and fresh herb garnish.
Author: The Noshery