Balsamic Glazed Stuffed Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Begin by washing the mushrooms and removing the stems. Place the stems in the food processor.
- Add the cooked and drained sausage, cream cheese, and garlic to the food processor.
- Finely pulse until it's a nice consistency to stuff the mushrooms.
- Spray a baking sheet with the Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray.
- Stuff each mushroom cap and place them on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the Pompeian Balsamic Vinegar over the mushrooms and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake for 15 minutes, carefully remove and serve.
Author: Mommy Hates Cooking