- 1 French baguette
- 4 tablespoons Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Pompeian Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the bread about 1/4 of an inch thick and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Using 2 tablespoons of Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, brush each piece with the olive oil.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until slightly golden browned.
- While this is baking, combine the remaining Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, tomatoes, parsley, garlic and cheese in a medium sized bowl.
- Once the bread has been removed from the oven, top each piece with the bruschetta and drizzle the Pompeian Organic Balsamic Vinegar on top.
Source: Mommy Hates Cooking