Brussels Sprouts Bacon Bites With Aioli
- 1 tablespoon Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 brussels sprouts, halved
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 6 slices of bacon
For the Aioli Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon chile pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Tobasco sauce
- Pour the Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil into a skillet over medium heat. Add in the brussels sprouts and sauté for 5 minutes. Sprinkle in the cheese and cook for an additional minute. Remove from heat.
- Cut each bacon slice into thirds. Place a piece of the brussels sprout underneath the bacon and wrap it up. You may need to secure it with a toothpick. Place it seam side down on baking sheet. Repeat until all bacon and brussels sprouts have been used.
- Bake in the oven for 22 minutes or until bacon is done.
- In a small bowl combine all of the ingredients for the aioli sauce. Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Source: A Zesty Bite