Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, chopped, thawed, and drained
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly mist a 9-inch pan with Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray. Set aside.
- Combine all of your ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until fully combined. Transfer to your prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with chips or crackers.
Author: One Sweet Appetite