Taco Style Quinoa Stuffed Avocado
- Pompeian Avocado Oil Spray
- 4 avocados
- 2 cups quinoa cooked
- 1 package taco seasoning
- Toppings lettuce, tomato, bell pepper, cilantro, shredded cheese, sour cream, Catalina dressing
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the seed.
- Spray each half with Pompeian Avocado Oil Spray
- Place cut side down onto a grill warmed to medium-high heat.
- Grill for 5 minutes or until toasted.
- While this is grilled, mix the cooked and warm quinoa with the taco seasoning.
- Once the avocado is done, stuff each avocado with quinoa and toppings of your choice.
Author: Mommy Hates Cooking