Winter Crudite With Creamy Tonnato
- 1 can tuna packed in oil
- 1 anchovies fillet
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 capers
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine tuna, anchovies, mayonnaise, lemon juice, capers and Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Add a splash of water if the consistency is too thick (it should be a thick but runny sauce).
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with winter vegetables like cauliflower, radish, mushrooms, celery root, endive, fennel.
Source: Honestly Yum