Blackberry Acai Frozen Yogurt with Olive Oil Granola Crumble
- 2 cups frozen blackberries
- 1 packet frozen acai, crushed
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt, 2% or higher
- 2 tbsp. honey
For the Olive Oil Granola Crumble
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp. flaxseed
- 2 tbsp. Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2 pinches flaky sea salt
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat, toss your coconut flakes, sliced almonds, flaxseed, coconut sugar, and sea salt with Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Toss continuously for 3 – 5 minutes, or until everything is toasted and browned. Take off heat and set aside, this will allow it to form nice granola-like clumps.
- Add your black berries, crushed acai, Greek yogurt and honey to a food processor with an s-blade. Pulse just until smooth. You don't want to over blend!
- Scoop your "frozen yogurt" into a bowl and top with granola clumps and seasonal fruit!
You can make this blackberry acai frozen yogurt in your food processor! Plus, it only takes a few minutes to top it off with an oilve oil granola crumble.
Author: Brewing Happiness