Crumb Topped Pumpkin Bread with Pompeian
- 1 cup of apple butter
- 2 cups of brown sugar packed
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 cups of flour or gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pompeian Coconut Oil Spray
For the Topping:
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup flour or gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 375° degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all the dough ingredients together up until the baking soda.
- Spray the Pompeian Coconut Oil Spray with 2 standard size loaf pans.
- Pour half the batter into one pan and the remaining batter into the second pan.
- Combine the crumb topping ingredients and sprinkle it evenly over each loaf.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until when poked with a toothpick in the deepest part of the bread it comes out clean.
Author: Mommy Hates Cooking