- 3 apricots, sliced
- 3 yellow peaches, sliced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 cup + 1 Tbsp. whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup nondairy milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice apricots and peaches and add them to a medium bowl, along with lemon juice, 2 tablespoons coconut sugar, and 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour. Toss.
- Spray a 7 or 8" round baking pan or 11x9 baking sheet with Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray. Add fruit to the bottom of the baking pan.
- In a second medium sized bowl, whisk together 1 cup whole wheat flour, 1/3 cup coconut sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add in butter, Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and nondairy milk. Whisk just until combined.
- Form your dough into about 6 "biscuits" and place on top of your fruit.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove and sprinkle with more coconut sugar. Return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with ice cream (optional), and enjoy.
Author: Brewing Happiness