Raspberry And Rose Yogurt Blintzes
Our recipe for Raspberry And Rose Yogurt Blintzes With Freeze Dried Raspberry Dark Chocolate And Edible Rose Petals
- Pompeian Coconut Oil Spray
- 2 oz. softened cream cheese
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 cup whole milk yogurt or mascarpone
- Rose water (as desired)
- 2 teaspoons monk fruit (if desired)
- Edible rose petals
- 1-2 cups fresh raspberries
- Combine 2 oz. softened cream cheese with 2 medium eggs in a blender until smooth.
- Heat a small skillet to medium and spray with Pompeian Coconut Oil Spray. Pour in ⅛ of the batter at a time and swirl the pan to ensure the batter is spread evenly. Cook for 2 minutes per side, remove from heat and repeat.
- Stir a drop of rose water into a cup of whole milk yogurt or mascarpone and sweeten with 2 teaspoons monk fruit if desired.
- Divide yogurt and 1-2 cups of fresh berries between crepes by placing it in the center and folding it over. Then top with edible rose petals and whatever else you desire.
Author: The Daley Plate