Vegan Pineapple Dessert
- ¾ cup Pompeian Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 – 4 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 large pineapple, peeled and cored
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Pour Pompeian Organic Balsamic Vinegar into a small saucepan. Add 2 tablespoons of the brown sugar. Heat over medium-low stirring frequently until it reaches a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until thick and reduced to 1/3 of a cup, about 8-12 minutes.
- Whisk in cocoa and salt. Add more brown sugar to taste if desired.
- Slice pineapple into ¼ to 1/2-inch slices. Cut slices in half.
- Arrange halved slices in a single layer on a large plate.
- Drizzle with ¼ cup of the sauce or as much as you’d like. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve immediately.
Author: Cook the Story