Whole Wheat Reduced Sugar Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- sea salt, for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat.
- Whisk brown sugar, Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil, vanilla and egg together until well combined.
- Pour in flour, baking soda, and salt and mix together until fully combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop batter onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 7-9 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Top with sea salt and enjoy!
Source: Show Me The Yummy