- 2 cups fresh or frozen, thawed blueberries
- 2 cups fresh or frozen, thawed strawberries
- 1/3 cup Pompeian Organic Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. raw sugar (turbinado)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 12 oz. club soda
- Combine all ingredients, except the club soda, in a blender. Puree until smooth. (May serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours.)
- To serve, spoon 1/2 cup of the berry mixture into a tall beverage glass, stir in 1/3 cup club soda. Serve as is or may add ice.
Makes about 4 1/2 cups total.