Cider Vinegar, Blueberry and Green Tea Soda
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbsp. loose genmaicha tea or loose green tea or 2 green tea bags
- 4 large basil leaves, plus more for optional garnish
- 8 tbsp. Pompeian Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 cups club soda or sparkling water
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes (watch it and make sure it doesn't boil over).
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve. Cool to room temperature.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- To make drink: Divide the syrup between 4 tall glasses (1/2 cup of syrup per glass). Add 2 tablespoons of Pompeian Organic Apple Cider Vinegar to each glass and then top each with 1 cup of club soda. Stir and then add ice.
Author: Cook the Story
Adding apple cider vinegar to your diet? Try it in a delicious soda with blueberries and green tea.