Jalapeno-Honey Pineapple Spritzer
- ½ cup honey
- ½ jalapeno, seeded
- 4 tablespoons Pompeian Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups sparkling or seltzer water
- In a small sauce pot, heat your honey and jalapeno over medium heat until bubbling. Reduce heat to low and stir continuously for 4-5 minutes.
- Take your jalapeno out of the honey, and spoon 2 tablespoons of jalapeno-honey into each of your 4 glasses.
- Add in 1 tablespoon Pompeian Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and 1/2 cup pineapple juice to each glass. Stir until the honey is incorporated.
- Add ice to each cup and top with about 1/2 cup sparkling or seltzer water. Stir again gently.
Author: Brewing Happiness