Organic Apple Cider Vinegar & Blueberry Soda
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup Pompeian Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey, preferably raw
- Pinch of salt
- 10 Thai basil leaves (optional)
- About 4 cups of cold seltzer
- To make the tonic, place the blueberries, Pompeian Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, honey, salt and basil into a blender. Blend until very smooth.
- Place 1 tablespoon in a large cup (the seltzer will bubble over when it makes contact).
- Pour about 3/4 cups of seltzer on top. Add ice if you like.
Author: Big Girls Small Kitchen
A healthful tonic to drink every day, with all the benefits of apple cider vinegar that contains the mother.