Southern Fruit Tea Sipper
- 8 sachets fruit tea or kombucha tea
- 1/2 gallon boiled water
- 3/4 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Pompeian Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Place tea sachets in a pitcher and pour boiled water over.
- Stir in honey or maple syrup until dissolved.
- Steep for 10-20 minutes at room temperature then remove sachets.
- Place in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Stir Pompeian Organic Apple Cider Vinegar into pitcher before serving and top with a lemon wedge.
Author: The Daley Plate