Strawberry Lavender Lemonade
For the Lavender Simple Syrup:
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- teaspoons dried culinary lavender
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste
For the Strawberry Lemonade:
- 2 pounds strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Pompeian Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4½ cups ice water
- To make the lavender simple syrup, combine the sugar, water, and lavender in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar, and then simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla bean paste. Allow to cool completely, then strain the mixture into a bowl. Discard the lavender.
- To make the lemonade, puree the strawberries in a blender or food processor. Run the strawberry puree through a fine-mesh sieve to strain out the seeds. Pour the seedless puree into a large pitcher. Stir in the lemon juice, water, Pompeian Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, and lavender simple syrup.
- Serve chilled on ice.
Author: Eats Well With Others