Turmeric Lemon Ginger Tea
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup Pompeian Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1-inch knob of ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, add water. Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat. Add Pompeian Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, lemon juice, ginger, and turmeric. (Note - a tip to avoid turmeric clumps, add turmeric to a small bowl, then add a couple tablespoons of the hot water. Stir until smooth. Then pour into the pot with the rest of the ingredients!)
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Store in fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight jar or container. Shake before serving.
Author: Emilie Eats
Amp up your morning routine with this warm, nourishing Turmeric Lemon Ginger Tea! It's full of antioxidants and vitamin C to start your day feeling great.