Watermelon Pineapple Punch With Elderflower
- 2 tablespoons Pompeian Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with “the mother”
- ½ gallon pineapple juice
- 1 liter of club soda or lemon lime soda
- Begin by scooping the watermelon inside into a food processor.
- Process it until the juice is formed.
- Use a mesh strainer to separate the juice from the seeds.
- Set juice aside, this recipe needs about 4 cups of watermelon juice.
- Chill the watermelon juice for about an hour along with the other liquids to serve it chilled.
- Pour equal parts watermelon juice, pineapple juice, and soda.
- Add in the Pompeian Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Place Elderflower on top of the punch or serve with individual drinks.
Author: Mommy Hates Cooking