Black Bean Burritos
- 3 tablespoons Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Jalapenos, chopped
- 2 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 soft taco sized tortillas
- Heat the Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large skillet.
- Add the onion, red pepper, and jalapenos. Cook 3 minutes or until soft.
- Stir in the black beans, garlic, green chilies, cumin, and chili powder. Cook an additional 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture between the 6 tortillas. Roll and enjoy.
Author: One Sweet Appetite