Broccoli Cheddar Mac and Cheese
- 12 ounces elbow macaroni (or any short pasta)
- 1 tablespoon Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 – 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chopped steamed broccoli florets
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) can fat free evaporated milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Heat Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add garlic and cook until fragrant (about 1 minutes). Add broccoli, stir to combine and reduce heat to low.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauce pan, cook pasta according to package directions, drain and put back in the sauce pan over medium-low heat.
- Add cheese and milk, stirring frequently, until smooth and then quickly stir in egg. Last, add broccoli mixture, stirring to combine and serve!
Source: Alida’s Kitchen