Cardamom Lamb With Cauliflower
- 1 cauliflower head, chopped into florets
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pound lamb loin chops, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ cup English peas
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the cauliflower and boil for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine cardamom, cinnamon, turmeric and salt. Add the lamb to the bowl and thoroughly coat all sides with the seasoning.
- Add Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a sauté pan over medium heat. Add in the lamb mixture and cook for 5 minutes allowing it to brown. Then stir in cauliflower and peas. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Season with salt before serving.
Author: A Zesty Bite