Cauliflower Rice Buddha Bowl
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1/4 cup Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 16 oz. cauliflower rice (4-5 cups uncooked)
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 (14 oz.) can low-sodium chick peas, drained
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced
- 8 radishes, sliced
- 4 Tbsp. toasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh dill fronds
1. Warm a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp. of the Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil and heat.
2. Add the cauliflower, stir, cover and reduce heat to low. Cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the hummus, remaining 1/4 cup Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper until smooth. This may take a minute.
4. Divide cauliflower among 4 deep bowls.
5. Top with chickpeas, avocado, cucumber and radishes.
6. Divide hummus dressing among the bowls.
7. Top with sunflower seeds and dill.
Author: Cook The Story
This Cauliflower Rice Buddha Bowl Recipe has a lemon-hummus dressing and so many deliciously healthy ingredients to love in the spring.