Cilantro Lime Skewers
- 4 chicken breasts, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons lime zest
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large container or Ziploc bag. Allow to chill for 1-4 hours.
- Preheat your grill on medium high heat.
- String your chicken onto prepared skewer sticks. Pat dry with a paper towel and pray with Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- Lightly spray or brush oil onto your grill grates. Place chicken skewers on the grill. Grill for a few minutes on each side until cooked through.
Author: One Sweet Appetite