Curried Roasted Chickpeas & Quinoa Tabouleh Pita Wraps
- 1 cup dry tri-color quinoa
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, finely minced
- 1 bunch fresh mint, finely minced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar
- Juice ½ lemon
- Kosher salt to taste
- Pompeian Coconut Oil Spray
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Pat chickpeas dry. Add chickpeas to a large bowl. Spray generously with Pompeian Coconut Oil Spray. Toss chickpeas to coat. Add curry powder, salt, and cumin. Toss until chickpeas are evenly coated.
- Spread chickpeas out in an even layer on a large rimmed sheet pan. Roast chickpeas in heated oven for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions. In a large bowl combine parsley, mint, green onion, tomatoes, olive oil, vinegar, and lemon juice. Toss until well combined, add salt to taste.
- Heat pitas in a dry non-stick skillet. Fill pitas with quinoa tabouleh, tzatziki, roasted chickpeas, onion, and cucumber.
Author: The Noshery