Farro Burrito Bowls
- 1 tbsp. Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 – 1/2 tsp. chopped cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup farro, cooked
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup corn, cooked
- Avocado, sour cream, or cheese (optional)
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide your farro, chicken, black beans, tomatoes, corn and any additional toppings between two bowls.
- Drizzle with your dressing and toss to coat.
Author: One Sweet Appetit