Filipino Chicken Skewers
- 12 ounces boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- ¾ tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon banana ketchup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch piece ginger, minced
- Pinch of salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bamboo Skewers
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Marinate the chicken with the soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, banana ketchup, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper and lemon juice, for 30 minutes. Stir the chicken and the sauces together, coat well.
- Thread a few pieces of the chicken onto the bamboo skewers, repeat the same until all chicken cubes are threaded.
- Heat up an outdoor grill and grill the chicken skewers. Brush the Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil on the chicken while grilling. Turn over the skewers and grill the other side until both sides are slightly charred.
- Serve immediately.
Author: Rasa Malaysa