Greek Chicken Stuffed Peppers
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts, in ¼ -inch cubes
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Pompeian Organic Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon sugar
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- In a large bowl mix the chicken, tomatoes, cooked rice, and flour.
- In a medium bowl whisk together Pompeian Organic Red Wine Vinegar, Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and sugar.
- Add vinegar mixture and ½ cup of the feta to the chicken and stir.
- Cut bell peppers in half through the stem and remove seeds and pith.
- Arrange peppers in baking dish. Fill with chicken mixture.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through to at least 165F (use an instant-read thermometer to check), 35-40 minutes.
- Top with remaining feta and serve.
Author: Cook The Story