Grilled Balsamic Honey Mustard Marinated Chicken Breasts
- 1/3 cup Pompeian Honey Infused Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, pounded 1/2 inch thick
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
1. Combine the Pompeian Honey Infused Balsamic Vinegar, Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, honey mustard and crushed garlic clove in a bowl. Whisk to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts and toss to coat them well. Marinate the chicken for 1–2 hours.
3. Preheat grill. Grill the chicken breasts for about 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is browned and cooked through. Sprinkle the chicken with the chopped green onion and parsley.