Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 4 tbsp. Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 red chili peppers, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Skewer chicken tenders
- In a blender, add Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil, chili peppers, garlic, lemon juice, paprika, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Pour half of peri-peri sauce in a bowl. Use the remaining sauce to baste chicken.
- Serve grilled chicken skewers with a side of peri-peri sauce for dipping.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally.
Author: Mommy Musings
This Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken Recipe is on-trend right now with its spicy homemade Peri-Peri sauce, which is a rising star in the condiment scene.