Grilled Red Snapper with Green Olive Tapenade and Red-Skinned Potatoes
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Grated zest of one lemon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Sea salt or kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb. small red-skinned potatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp. capers, drained
- 1 Tbsp., plus 4 tsp. Pompeian Classic Mediterranean Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. fresh marjoram leaves, finely chopped (or 1/2 tsp. dried)
- 1/2 cup green olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. marjoram leaves, finely chopped (or 1 tsp. dried)
- 4 lemon wedges
- 4 red snapper fillets (6 ounces each)
1. To prepare tapenade, combine all ingredients in the bowl of food processor. Pulsate several times until mixture is finely chopped and blended. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Place potatoes in medium saucepan. Fill with cold water to cover by one inch. Add salt to taste. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until fork tender. Drain and transfer to a bowl. Toss potatoes with 2 Tbsp. of the tapenade and 1 Tbsp. of the Pompeian Classic Mediterranean Olive Oil. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Preheat outdoor grill or broiler. Rub 1 tsp. of Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil onto the fleshy side of each fillet. Season with salt and pepper. If grilling, grill each fillet 2-3 minutes on each side. If broiling, cover baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil and arrange the fillets fleshy-side up. Broil 5-6 minutes or until the fish is cooked and lightly browned (thicker fillets may take longer). Squeeze juice of 1/2 lemon over the fillets and sprinkle with marjoram. Serve each fillet topped with a spoonful of tapenade, accompanied by the red-skinned potatoes and a lemon wedge.