- 1 ciabatta loaf, cut into 2-inch sliced and then sliced in half
- Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 5 romaine leaves
- 10 pepperoni slices
- 5 strips of prosciutto
- 5-6 strips/slices or fresh mozzarella
- Preheat grill or griddle to 400°F.
- Oil down the grates and then add the bread with the crust side up. Grill for 3 minutes and then remove. Drizzle Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the tomato slices and romaine leaves. Place on the grill and look for 30 seconds. Remove and set aside.
- To make: grab one piece of the ciabatta bread and top with two tomato slices, a romaine leaf, mozzarella, prosciutto and two pepperoni rounds. Top it off with the other half of the bread.
- Feel free to place the sandwich back on the grill to warm up or serve after making the sandwich.
Author: A Zesty Bite