Grilled Vegetable Portobello Mushroom Tacos
- 1/3 cup Pompeian Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 limes
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3 Portobello mushroom caps
- 2 ears corn
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup kimchi
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, sliced into wedges
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8-12 corn or flour tortillas
- Heat outdoor grill or heat a skillet over medium heat.
- In a large bowl or plastic bag, add Pompeian Organic Balsamic Vinegar, juice of 1/2 lime, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper; stir to combine.
- Add Portobello mushrooms; toss to coat mushrooms. Let them sit for at least 15 minutes, flipping and stirring the mushroom caps.
- Remove corn husks. Using a grill pan, grill corn and bell peppers until browned, about 10-15 minutes. Rotate corn to brown on all sides (If you don't have a grill, sauté peppers until tender and browned, about 10 minutes. Place corn on a baking sheet, broil for 5 minutes, flip, then broil for 5 more minutes).
- Place mushrooms on the grill, or a skillet. Cook for 10-15 minutes, until browned.
- Place black beans, cabbage, and kimchi in individual bowls to prepare for serving.
- When the vegetables are fully cooked, remove from the grill or skillet. Slice mushrooms thinly. Cut corn off the cob. Place all vegetables on a serving plate.
- To make a taco, place a tortilla on a plate. Add mushrooms, bell peppers, corn, black beans, cabbage, and kimchi. Top with jalapeño slices, a squeeze of remaining lime juice, and a sprinkle of cilantro.
Author: Emilie Eats
These Grilled Vegetable Portobello Mushroom Tacos are hearty, flavorful & easy to make! They're sure to amp up your taco night.