Holiday Ham With Piri Piri Sauce
- 1 2-pound fully cooked ham, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Pompeian Organic Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 4 fresh red chiles, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt, to taste
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Wrap the ham with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Place all the ingredients in the piri piri sauce in a blender until fine. Transfer to a bowl. Let stand at room temperature.
- Remove the ham from the oven and spoon the Piri Piri Sauce over the ham. Serve immediately.