Keto Olive Oil Salmon and Mushroom Zoodles
- 16 oz. raw wild-caught salmon
- 2 large zucchinis
- 3/4 cup Maitake mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic, divided
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1 Tablespoon thyme
- Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- Wash salmon and dry.
- Spray salmon twice with Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray and rub a 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt, 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic and 1 Tablespoon of thyme onto the salmon. Set aside.
- Spiralize zucchini into thin noodles.
- Spray a medium skillet with Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray and add the garlic to the pan on medium heat.
- Cook the garlic until lightly browned and then add in the mushrooms and zucchini noodles. Cook until the vegetables are al dente and then remove from them from the heat.
- Plate the noodles and add another spray of Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray to the pan.
- Place the salmon skin-side up into the pan and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes. Flip and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the pan and serve on top of the zucchini noodles.
Author: The Banana Diaries