Kimchi Grilled Cheese
- 8 slices of sandwich bread
- 1/4 cup Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar
- 1/2 cup prepared kimchi
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- Squeeze out excess liquid from kimchi with paper towel and set aside.
- Brush all sides of sliced bread with Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Divide the cheese equally between the four slices of bread.
- Top with 2 tablespoons of kimchi and a sprinkling of scallions. Place the other slices of bread on top to complete the four sandwiches.
- Heat non-stick skillet to medium heat and spray with Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray.
- Fry for four minutes on each side or until the bread is golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Slice in half and enjoy.