Korean Flavored Ribeye
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 Tablespoon Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 lbs. ribeye steak
- 1/2 white onion, cut into chunks
- In a large bowl whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, minced garlic, ginger paste and Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add the meat and then cover with saran-wrap and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Add Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat and then add in the onion and meat mixture.
- Cook for six minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice or rice noodles.
Author: A Zesty Bite