Korean Veggie Pancakes
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg (optional)
- ¾ cup water, add more water if you'd like lighter pancakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 carrot, julienned or shredded
- ½ a large potato, cut very thinly, or used thawed hash browns
- ½ red pepper, seeded and sliced julienne, cut in 2-inch sections.
- 1 zucchini, sliced julienne, cut in 2-inch sections
- 3 small stalks bunches green onions cut in half-inch sections
- Dash of pepper
- Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sesame seeds to add to ponzu
- Sauce: Ponzu
- Prep veggies first. Slice them into thin, 2-inch strips and set aside.
- Next, in a large bowl, mix the flour, water, egg, and salt. After that, add the potatoes you can also use thawed hash browns.
- Once that’s done, mix all the veggies you prepared into the batter. If you think the batter is a tad too thick, just add a little more water and mix well.
- In a square pan, add Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil and allow to heat. Add a thin layer of batter and brown on both sides.
Author: Easy Toddler Meals