- 1 tablespoon loose leaf lavender tea
- 2 tablespoons Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 16 jumbo shrimp (they count 21-30 per pound)
- In a medium bowl combine the tea, 1 tablespoon Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, the salt and the sugar.
- Add the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp. Cook stirring occasionally until pink and opaque throughout, about 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer shrimp to a serving plate immediately. Eat hot or chill and serve cold.
Author: Cook The Story