Leftover Ham & Stuffing Frittata
- Pompeian Grapeseed Oil
- 1 cup diced or chopped ham
- 2 1/2 cups prepared stuffing
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Spray a baking dish, about 8x8 in size or a round baking dish, with Pompeian Grapeseed Oil Spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ham and stuffing.
- Place the ham and stuffing mixture evenly in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk and pour evenly over the stuffing mixture.
- Finally, top with cheese and bake for 25 minutes at 375ºF.
Author: Mommy Hates Cooking