Leftover Thanksgiving Stuffed Shells
- 1 Tablespoon Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons diced onion
- 2 Tablespoons diced celery
- 1 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1 cup turkey, diced
- 1 cup cooked stuffing
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 24 large pasta shells, cooked
- Turkey gravy
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Mist a 9x13 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat the Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil over medium heat in a small skillet. Add the onion and celery and cook for 2 minutes until soft.
- Stir together the cooked onion, celery, cheese, turkey, stuffing, and green onion in a medium sized bowl.
- Spoon about 1 Tablespoon of mashed potatoes and 2 Tablespoons of the stuffing mixture to the cooked pasta shells. Add each filled shell to your prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through and serve with gravy.
Author: One Sweet Appetite