Leftover Thanksgiving Waffle Sandwich
- Pompeian Grapeseed Oil Spray
- 1 cup leftover stuffing, warmed in microwave
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons leftover cranberry sauce (or raspberry preserves)
- 2 Tablespoons leftover gravy
- 1/2 cup leftover turkey, roughly torn apart
- 1 slice American cheese
- Handful baby spinach
- 1 large egg, cooked to your liking
- Pure maple syrup, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a rimmed baking sheet with Pompeian Grapeseed Oil Spray. Set aside.
- Heat a waffle maker according to manufacturer instructions.
- Spray heated waffle maker with Pompeian Grapeseed Oil Spray.
- Use a 1/2 cup measuring cup to scoop the stuffing mixture into the center of the waffle iron. Cook, according to manufacturer instructions.
- Remove cooked waffle, then repeat with remaining 1/2 cup stuffing mixture.
- Place cooked waffles side by side onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Spread one waffle evenly with the cranberry sauce and the other waffle evenly with the gravy.
- Top one waffle with the turkey, then cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted and the turkey has warmed through.
- Top the cheese with a handful of spinach and a fried egg. Top with the other half of the waffle and serve with warm maple syrup.
Author: Show Me The Yummy