One Pan Tomato And Kale Pasta
- 1 8-ounce box whole wheat pasta (or gluten-free, if desired)
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cups kale, chopped
- 1 15 ounce can white beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup Pompeian Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- In a large pot or skillet, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In the same pot, heat a little water or oil over medium-low heat. Add tomatoes and kale. Cook for 7-10 minutes, until the kale wilts and the tomatoes burst, stirring often.
- Add white beans, Pompeian Organic Balsamic Vinegar, basil, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper; stir to combine, cooking for 1-2 minutes.
- Add pasta to the pot; stir to combine. Serve with a garnish of fresh parsley!
Author: Emilie Eats