Rotini with Fresh Tomatoes and Basil
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Sundried Tomato and Basil Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
1. Cook pasta in large skillet as directed on package, omitting salt. Drain in colander; set aside.
2. Heat oil in same skillet on medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 2 min. Add pasta and cream cheese spread; cook and sir 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is melted and pasta is heated through. Stir in tomatoes; cook and stir 2 min. or until heated through.
3. Remove from heat. Add basil; mix lightly. Sprinkle with Parmesan.